Saturday, April 27, 2013

These Current Happenings

It has been about a week-and-some since we returned from our venture in Israel
I do plan to write about it. I do plan to share some pictures.
There is certainly a lot to share. I don't quite know how I will go about doing it.
And it may not be for a little while.
Be patient. Keep your eyes open.

Until then, several things have happened up here at the Joshua building. I will share about this one:
My birthday was well celebrated. My classmates made me feel adored, my family sent their love (and other goodies) from home, and you reminded me that I was not forgotten. 
Lots of songs. Lots of hugs. Lots of rest. And some snow....
by my Roomie and Mica

with the special mug,
only used on Joshua birthdays

with a hypo-allergenic cupcake,
made by Lexi, Heidi, and Chris
(topped with 19 dairy-free chocolate chips)
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that your birthday was so well celebrated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bugs,
    It blessed me immensely to hear how wonderful your birthday was for you. It made the sadness of not having you with me on your special day much better. I am so glad we can still celebrate when you are home soon.
    Love with big hugs,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete