Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Lainie is Still Here.

I am checking in.
Just for a moment.
To let you know that things are good.

Summer has just a few weeks left.
(Three and a half, about.)
I am learning new things.
(Like the science of milkshakes.)
And I am re-learning things.
(Applying "Joshua" to the almost-real world.)
I am meeting new people.
(Lots of them. Lots of neat ones!)
I am eating and sleeping and working and smiling and playing kickball and taking walks and crying and
praising the LORD that HE has been so, so very good to me.
(It took me a longer while to see it.)

All that to say, things are very busy.
And things are very good.
I am glad that I am here.
And I would like to share that with you.

2 comments:

  1. Hello my sweet,
    God is good and in His timing. Sometimes it takes us awhile to see all His good and understand why He provides the opportunities/situations He does. I KNOW He has plans for you and I need to trust in Him. (I just wish He would consult some with me.)
    I am so happy that your summer is going well and you are experiencing new people, work, and activities. (Go Kickball!)
    I love you and miss you. I am thrilled that I will be able to see you soon.
    XOXO Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you and am praying for you Lainie! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete