Monday, February 11, 2013

A Note to You: What's Been Going On


Dear Reader,

Life is busy.

Our class recently returned from two weeks spent in the Dominican Republic and it was truly the most incredible and most impacting trip I have ever been on.

Then we returned to the Joshua building and found ourselves in an exceptionally stressful week.

I now sit here between the end of a long work weekend and a full week ahead, and I take this moment to let you know a few things:

1.     I am present and accounted for.
2.     A lot is happening.
3.     This piece of life I am facing is difficult.

I’d like to elaborate. I’d really like to share extensively about the DR trip. I want to tell you what I've been thinking. But I can’t firmly say how or when that may happen. I need you to be patient with me. I am learning to be patient with myself. 

–Lainie

1 comment: