Sunday, February 24, 2013

Photos: DR


I have decided to observe things with my own eyes. I want to enjoy them in the moment, rather than as a vague memory through my camera screen. That is to say didn’t take my camera with me everywhere, every day. I don’t have many photos to share, and the ones I have aren’t of myself. These are the photos I took of the way I saw things.

There are some fantastic photos taken by my classmates and staff. They encompass far more of what occurred on this trip. Just a few are on the Joshua website.

Our leaders (in LA)


At the base (with Kelly)





On a "field trip" to a waterfall
(with Taryn and Kelsey)


"Wildwood: Tent Loyalty" (our cabin)


"Corocito" Team (the elementary school girls)
They just got uniforms!




Another "field trip" to the river (with Jess)


At the river with the varsity volleyball team
(Mabelis, Cary, Ester)

"Skim Ice" (with Alli and Kelsey)
It's like a Dominican Otter Pop


The last trip of my retro-pack...

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful country & incredible experience for you!
    (I'll keep my eyes open for another fun backpack.)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete