Monday, August 13, 2012

A Blast from the No-So-Long-Ago Past

I went back to middle school camp at Crestview. But this time, I was a leader!!
(I even got the official, green, "I'm a leader" bracelet.)
Being a camper at middle school camp remains among my fondest memories.
Time to give back.
Through a wonderful, unexpected opportunity, I was invited to join the program staff of the "Good Life Camp".


The High-Light: Food Fight, Water Fight, Mud Fight. Occurring consecutively. "Organized chaos" involving approximately 200 middle schoolers + leaders. Epic. Probably among the most epic activities in which I have participated.

The Low-Light: I don't feel well now. Camp wears me out.

1 comment:

  1. That was a blast! i loved smearing jelly on your leg, sis! (i was a leaderish)

    ReplyDelete